Merry Christmas! I hope you’re having a cozy and relaxing day no matter how you celebrate! We’ve spent some time with family in Iowa this Christmas, and it’s been wonderful because we actually got to enjoy a White Christmas!
Having snow on Christmas Day is just extra special. Here’s 10 things I’m loving this week!
2. I feel like it’s very stereotypical, but starting the new year by organizing the house is a bit of a tradition for us. We take down Christmas usually on New Year’s Day, and then sort and put everything away.
I love the storage containers by the Home Edit—I got this set!
3. I count Desk Set as a holiday movie and usually watch it around New Year’s. The dialogue is witty and fast-paced, and Katherine Hepburn is amazing.
4. I got this coffee frother for Christmas—I’m really excited because you can use it for cold foam, too!
5. One of my goals is always drinking more water and a cute water bottle definitely helps!
7. Probably my favorite thing I made this Christmas (baking-wise) were these gingerbread mug huggers.
Here’s Elsie’s gingerbread cookie recipe if you want to try your own handmade version!
8. My family celebrates Advent, and these blocks were a really cool way that my toddler was able to follow along with the tradition and learn about why the season is special to us.
I hope you’ve had a wonderful holiday, and thank you for being here!
P.S. Here are a few posts recent posts in case you missed them!