IIT Bombay will publish the rank list of JEE Advanced 2022. The rank list will release after the declaration of JEE Advanced Result 2022. Candidates will be able to view the rank list by entering their login credentials. All the JEE Advanced qualifying candidates can find their names on the rank list. After the release of the JEE Advanced Rank List link, candidates will appear for counselling rounds. The Counselling will be conducted by JoSAA. A lot of candidates wish to know about JEE Advanced marks vs rank, therefore, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
|Parul University, Vadodara Admission Open
JEE Advanced Rank List 2022 Dates
Candidates must be up-to-date with the schedule of the upcoming events. As of now, official dates have not been released. Therefore, consider the tentative dates given below.
|JEE Advanced Exam 2022
|3rd week of June 2022
|Announcement of JEE Advanced Result
|1st week of July 2022
|Rank List Release
|1st week of July 2022
Highlights of JEE Advanced Rank List 2022
Here are a few key points that JEE Advanced aspirants must remember.
- Rank List 2022 will contain the names of the qualifying candidates of JEE Advanced 2022
- Candidate’s marks in Paper 1 & Paper 2 (both) of JEE Advanced will be taken into consideration while preparing the rank list
- The aggregate of total marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) will also be considered during the rank list preparation
- The Exam conducting authorities will only release 1 rank list
- In case any candidate qualifies for more than one category, then they will be eligible for the prescribed categories
- Every category will have different minimum marks
How to Check JEE Advanced 2022 Rank List?
Candidates can check the rank list name-wise by following a few simple steps.
- Head to the official website of JEE Advanced 2022
- Click on the rank list link
- Enter the login credentials
- Tap on the Submit button
- You will see the Rank list PDF 2022 on your screen
- Now, download the rank list
Tie-Breaking Guidelines for JEE Rank List 2022
In case, two candidates secure the same scores in JEE Advanced 2022, then the exam conducting authorities bring the tie-breaking policy into action. Read the below points to get an idea of the same.
- If there is a tie, then the candidate with more positive marks will be allotted the higher rank
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with more scores in Mathematics will be given preference
- Again if the tie persists, then the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be given priority
- In case the tie still continues, then the candidates will be given the same rank
Category-wise Minimum Marks For Rank List (2021)
Candidates can check the below table to get an idea about the minimum percentage of marks in every subject as well as the minimum percentage of aggregate marks.
|Minimum % of Marks in every subject
|Minimum % of Aggregate Marks
|Common rank list (CRL)
|GEN-EWS Rank List
|OBC-NCL Rank List
|OBC NCL PwD
|Preparatory course rank lists
If you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.