Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite Gift Guides to compose! I mean what’s not to love red, pink, and hearts all over! This Valentine’s Day Gift Guide is all about my favorite room in the home, the kitchen! What says love more than making a special dish for the ones you love the most!
If you’re a gift guide lover like me, you need more Valentine’s Day gifts; check out my Valentine’s Gift Guide for Him & Her. All gift ideas are under $35.
Let’s Breakdown the Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Who doesn’t love fun and unique heart field goodies to add to their collection! This unique Valentine’s Day Gift Guide is all about surprising the special someone in your life with one or many new trinkets to fall in love with. Whether you are looking for the perfect gift for your best friend, mom, or event a sweet teacher gift, I have you covered with this Valentine’s Day Gift Guide.
1. Heart Dutch Oven: The perfect pot to bring my Creamy Lobster Risotto to life! My favorite combo Valentine’s Day and Lobster!
2. The Coupe Glass: I am such a sucker for a vintage inspired Champagne glass.
3. Mini Food Processor: Probably one of my favorite kitchen appliances at the moment! Perfect for whipping up a quick crema with half the cleanup!
4. Cocktail Napkin: Having festive cocktail napkins is the cherry on top to any bar area.
5. Heart Apron: Whether you are a clean cook or a messy cook, a cute apron is always a must!
6. Wooden Spoons: I love a theme gift and these spoons paired with the apron or oven mitts would be the perfect gift for your best girlfriend.
7. Oven Mitts: Who can ever have enough oven mitts and how cute are these!
8. Heart Platter: The perfect vessel to showcase those Decadent Chocolate Truffles!
9. Pink Blender: Smoothies are a daily part of my life and I couldn’t think of a cuter blender to use.
10. Heart Mug: I couldn’t help myself. When I came across this darling mug, I knew it must be mine! Make sure you treat yourself this Valentine’s Day!
11. Waffle Maker: Perfect for surprising the kids with a Valentine’s Day breakfast filled with love! I can’t wait to make my favorite waffles in the shape of a heart!
12. Measuring Cups: I love adding to my collection of measuring cups with unique finds and these cute ones are the perfect addtion!
13. Cookie Cutters: While I enjoy baking, it isn’t necessarily a passion of mine. So I need all the help I can get to achieve those Pinterest-perfect cookies.
14. Rolling Pin: This rolling pin was something I had never come across! It literally makes me want to bake a pie!
15. Wood Tray: The perfect tray if you are hosting a Valentine’s celebration!
Shop This Gift Guide
Looking for the Perfect Valentine’s Day Recipes?
If you are looking to spoil that special someone in your life with an unforgettable meal, make sure to check out my recipe round-up of 13 Breakfast in Bed Recipes and 17 Romantic Valentine’s Day Recipes. You are sure to find the perfect dish or cocktail!
DON’T MISS A RECIPE ->