This Tuesday at 4pm ET I’m hosting a Practical Ed Tech webinar titled Search Strategies for History Students and Teachers. If a student has ever said to you, “I can’t find anything about this,” this webinar is for you!
In this one hour webinar I’ll share the strategies and techniques that I’ve used with my own students to help them get beyond the first few pages of Google search results and dive deep into the research process. Learn more about it in the following video.
Key points of the webinar include:
- How to craft interesting search lessons.
- Getting students beyond the first page of search results.
- Alternative search engines for history students.
- Accessing and utilizing local, state, provincial and national archives.
- Guiding students through source evaluation.
Everyone who registers for the webinar will get a copy of my eBook, Search Strategies for History Students and Teachers.
Live and recorded access!
This will be hosted live at 4pm ET on February 15th! It will also be recorded for everyone who registers in advance.
No, this webinar isn’t free but the tools featured and techniques within it are free to use. Purchases of this webinar make it possible for me to create other free resources like The Practical Ed Tech Handbook that I update and give away to thousands of teachers every year.